Saturday, May 06, 2006

Tonight I'm allowing myself to feel overwhelmed or whatever. My back is stiff and hurts as well as my left side. My left wrist and hand really fucking hurt still. Why did this have to happen when I was playing guitar again? I can't play guitar, maybe I should break out one of my Casios. Man, I don't even know what's going to happen with my car. Either way I'm carless for a while. I've hardly been home because there's not too much I can do one handed. Well, I can, but I've been on painkillers so I've needed adult supervision. My friends have been great helping me out, and even decorated my sling. I'm sling y'all. Yeah, just a little depressing. But hey, I can tie my shoes on my own now. Long stort short I'm depressed and overwhelmed by it all right now. The upside was I have finally tracked down a Red Aunts video.

Music Video Codes by VideoCure.com


I need to get them in my record collection. You know, it's a good thing that I bought that moped. I guess I'll be using it if my car is in fact totaled. But I need to fix a few things on it still. I want to go see the Black Rider really badly and I think it ends in June. So if you really love me somebody will get me tickets to see the Black Rider. I do love Tom Waits. Don't make me pull the injury card.

Goodnight.

No comments: