Monday, February 13, 2006



I'm really really really tired. What's the deal with that? I'm always tired. I'm angry at my computer because it keeps shutting down iMovie. I know I need a new computer/new hard drive/more RAM, but you know. I just got that sweet sweet moped. I'm in love...with my moped! When it is done being restored/customized it shall be a jem. I was reading some updates about the whole Iran nuclear deal and began to imagine the possible oil implications. I then became glad that I have purchased this moped. Worse case scenario I can run my car on McDonald's fry oil. I'll go to Roscoe's chicken and waffles and take their chicken grease by the busshle full. I remember my bubby use to sing "I love you a bushel and a peck." I know a bushel is like a barrel full? But a peck? Is the peck referring to the kiss peck? Above you will see a picture of my father trying to pedal start my moped. It weighs 150 lbs., hilarity. I've been looking up moped parts all night. Ooo...beauty.

I watched "Blue Velvet" earlier and I love that movie but it makes me so depressed. David Lynch is phenomenal, but he really makes me hate life. This is how I know I'm becoming soft in my old age. Sensitivity...psh. Now I'm watching cartoons to remedy the David Lynch emotional hangover. Oh, but the film is so tasty!

No comments: