Friday, May 19, 2006

Jesus Christ it's time for pride festivities to start occurring from coast to coast! Us gays...we love Summer. I enjoy the Fall more, but beggars can't be choosers. But I do choose Fall. So I thought I would bring out the ol' video So You're a Lesbian...Now What? since it's that time of year and all. Whenever I watch the video, which is rare, I now look at it and cringe. What a train wreck! But it's an amusing train wreck. This was shot like two years ago when I lived at Bodie House, in Simi god damn Valley. Simi Valley is home to many in-bred Mormons. One of the funniest things that I ever did see in Simi was one Christmas when this Moron, I mean Mormon church did a living nativity outside. It was raining, windy, and cold and I laughed as I passed by the squinty eyed and miserable looking Mormon children being forced to participate in that sham of a marriage living nativity. The school that I shot at was a Christian school that was in my neighborhood. If only the Christian people knew what the dyke was doing at their school. I actually don't speak with the two other folks in the video. But I will forever deeply appreciate their allowing me to use them in the said train wreck. Oh, and i obviously had no idea how to end the video. So I just dropped my pants. So enjoy. On a sadder note, I got a haircut tonight for the first time in a long time...and I don't think I like it one bit. Damn you Silverlake hipster barbershop! So watch the video and pray for my hair. Oh, and on a note of incompetence, I can't find my master copy of So You're a Lesbian...Now What? so forever it shall remain as a poor quality video. Goodnight.

Right click this and save the link to watch the video.. I refuse to use youtube or anything like that so just right click and download it.

No comments: