Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Miss Deaf Texas (R.I.P.) is my new favorite person. Why? Because she got hit by a train whilst text messaging. The train sounded its mighty horn to warn Miss Deaf Texas that it was nearing her, but alas, for Miss Deaf Texas could not hear the train coming. Miss Deaf Texas is no more. Being crunched by a train is not entirely funny, but the fact that she couldn't hear it...it's kind of funny. Wouldn't she feel the vibrations on the tracks? The story also has a slight nod to equal a hearing disability to having a mental handicap. Helen Keller joke anybody? I actually heard (get it? so bad.) about that story maybe two weeks ago. That prompted me to find every video with a Helen Keller theme possible. Here are the two best...





I think that Tony and Helen is my favorite. But, in the first one they say that Helen Keller was a horrible anti semite and racist.

I've been really frazzled within the recent weeks. Partially because I have been sick (I think I'm finally getting rid of it). Well, I just have a lot of stuff going on between video stuff, illness, personal matters, and anything else so I've decided to get out of town for the weekend. I'm very much looking forward to getting out of town and having a swell time with my friend. I just need a change of pace before I feel like I have completely lost my mind. I want to slip n' slide down a hill! Maybe that is a stupid idea to slip n' slide in Dolores Park, but in theory it sounds fun. Hey, maybe I can ice block down a hill! Oh happy days!


No comments: