Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm working on a new project about being an urban hermit. I'm always in one capsule (my car), or another capsule (the office), possibly home. I feel like I just observe the city and that I am not really a part of it. I have hardly ever really walked about thoroughly. I do have a tendency to go on long night drives all over the city. I LOVE driving through downtown at night. I love love love all of the old buildings. I love that this city has an odd creepy quality to it. If only there were more quality people within this city. I was going to ride my bike to work this morning for a change, but I went to bed extremely late so that did not happen. Good thing because it rained. I think that Wednesday I shall ride to work since it's going to be nice out. I just get nervous about riding home when it gets dark because bike lanes are somewhat scarce and people drive like asses. I hate driving. I really kind of hate Los Angeles. My upstairs neighbors are two loud scientologists with a stupid annoying dog. I hate scientologists. Back to editing.

No comments: